Wednesday, September 3, 2014
The Japan Rail Pass, which is issued by the JR (Japan Railway) Group, offers travelers excellent value for money and convenience. The Rail Pass enables the almost unlimited use of JR trains and its affiliated bus and ferry services within various areas of Japan. The Japan Rail Pass can also be used for the Tokyo monorail to Haneda Airport and the Narita Express to Narita Airport.
The Japan Rail Pass is available only to people from abroad who wish to travel to Japan as “temporary visitors” for sightseeing. The pass must be purchased before entering Japan.
Japan Rail Pass exchange rate for September 4th 2014 through September 10 2014 - 1 USD = 106.63 JPY
JR Pass prices are updated for the current exchange rate every Thursday.
See http://www.nakastrav … l.com/rail-pass.html for details and current pricing.
Japan’s four major islands, Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu and Shikoku are covered by an extensive and reliable network of railways. About 70 percent of Japan’s railway network is owned and operated by the Japan Railways (JR), while the remaining 30 percent belongs to dozens of other private railway companies, especially in and around metropolitan areas.
The Japan Railways Group, more commonly known as JR Group (JRグループ), is made up of six regional passenger railway companies, which are JR Hokkaido, JR East, JR Central, JR West, JR Shikoku, and JR Kyushu, and one nationwide freight railway company, JR Freight. Together they operate a nationwide network of urban, regional and inter-regional train lines, night trains and shinkansen (bullet trains).
Friday, August 22, 2014
NOW – SEPTEMBER 30
Get more than you ever dreamed of with Norwegian Cruise Line’s All-Inclusive Package. Worth over $2,400 per stateroom, you can purchase it today for just $899** per guest and save over $600. Plus, you’ll also receive 10% off your cruise fare! Life is always sweeter when you Cruise Like a Norwegian®.
Purchase this package today and receive:
- Ultimate Dining Package
- Ultimate Beverage Package (including gratuities)
- Up to 6 Bottles of Water (including gratuities)
- Shore Excursion Credit of up to $200 per guest
- 20 Photos, any size
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Bottle of Wine
- 1 Bingo Session (3 Games)
- 250 Minute Internet Package
- Gratuities associated with package and Service Charges
- PLUS – 10% off your cruise fare
Purchase today. Offer ends September 30!
Booking Window: 8/4/14 – 9/30/14 11.59 PM EST
Applicable destinations: 3-14 Day Sailings in 2015 (*see terms and conditions for exclusions)
Program code: ALLIN
**$899 package price per person applies to 7-day sailings. Package pricing per person is subject to change based on duration of sailing.
Terms and Conditions Valid on 3-14 day 2015 sailings, excludes Pride of America Guests must be 21 years of age upon boarding to qualify for this offer. (25 for 3/1/2015-4/15/2015 sailings) All guests in state room over 21 must purchase this package (25 for 3/1/2015-4/15/2015 sailings) “Offer for new FIT reservations, New FIT reservations can be included into FS and Traditional groups and count towards TCs. Offer is not combinable with group block rates and cannot be held as group block.” Package includes: 10% off cruise fare, Ultimate Dining package, Ultimate beverage package (including gratuities), 6 Bottles of Water (including Gratuities), Shore Excursion Credit, 20 Photos any size, Chocolate covered Strawberries, Bottle of Wine, 1 Bingo Session (3 games), 250 Minute internet package (including set up fee), and Prepaid Service Charges. Ultimate Dining package excludes A la carte venues, Ocean Blue, Entertainment based dining (Cirque shows, Second City lunches, Nick breakfasts, wine lovers, Illusionarium), and Chef’s Table. Does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands (subject to change), bottled wine. Ultimate Beverage package includes all draft beer, bottle beer, variety of spirits and cocktails, glasses of wines that are $10.00 or less and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants and Great Stirrup Cay. Also a 20% discount to all bottles of wine purchased on board. Spring Break Policy applies to beverage package. (Visit NCL.com for details) Does not include wine by the glass over $10, bottled beer over $5.50, (non-alcoholic beer) draft beer over $5.95, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, Lavazza Coffee beverages or energy drinks. Applicable taxes, US and VAT may apply based on certain destinations. All components of this package are commissionable at the standard agency commission percentage, except prepaid service charges and beverage gratuities. Service charges and gratuities associated with this package are included. Shore Excursion credit is non refundable and can only be redeemed on board. Components have no monetary value, are non-transferable and non refundable Singles paying 200% of voyage fare qualify for one ALLIN package Government Taxes, Port Expenses & Fees, and discretionary onboard service charges are additional. Guests who cancel and rebook must accept this promotion’s Terms and Conditions. Only ALLIN package can be cancelled until day of sailing with refund. Upon cancellation the 10% discount off cruise fare will be removed from the reservation. Upon cancellation commission on the ALLIN package will be recalled. Cancellation Fees for cruise, air, land and other charges will follow Norwegian Cruise Line schedule listed in the brochure, website and it includes different schedules for Suites. Cancellation Fees also apply based on the Booking/Sailing date; therefore, Norwegian Cruise Line strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection on all bookings. Combinable with BONUS, DASHSALE, SUITEOBC, HAWAII, RESNE, RESSE, RESSW, RESNW, RESMW, AARPOBC, AARP, MILITARY, and LATITUDE Not applicable to Chartered Dates and Group Types: INCREG & INCLARGE IMPORTANT NOTICE: Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $65 per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, Norwegian Cruise Line will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the cruise fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 per passenger per day Offer combinability with other promotional offers is subject to change at any time per Norwegian Cruise Line discretion. Other restrictions may apply. Applicable to NCLMIAMI and NCLINTL, AUSTRALIA. Not applicable to CE and UK offices. Norwegian Cruise Line is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships’ registry: BAHAMAS. ©2014 NCL Corporation Ltd
Friday, August 1, 2014
Big Balcony Event
1 August – 1 September 2014
Enjoy Free Double Upgrades from Inside to Balcony on select Transatlantic Crossings and voyages to the Caribbean, New England & Canada.
Expires 01 September 2014
Cunard Line, operator of the most famous ocean liners in the world, sails legendary voyages including Transatlantic Crossings and World Voyages. Sailing the world’s oceans for over 170 years, Cunard was the first to operate a Transatlantic liner service between England and America and is the only company to provide regularly scheduled service today. Cunard was also the first to sail an around the world voyage in 1922. Cunard Line is the most iconic British liner company in the world sailing flagship Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria - Cunard honors its British heritage by maintaining traditions on board, including a traditional English pub, white-gloved afternoon tea service and Royal Nights themed formal balls.
† New Bookings only. Free Double Upgrade offer is based on reserving an obstructed-view Balcony stateroom (category DC on QUEEN MARY 2 or category CA on QUEEN ELIZABETH or QUEEN VICTORIA) for the price of an Inside stateroom (category ID on QUEEN MARY 2 or category IC on QUEEN ELIZABETH or QUEEN VICTORIA), subject to availability.
* Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Transatlantic Crossings from $999 fare is based on reserving a Balcony stateroom (category DC - obstructed) on the 28 Oct 2014 (M425A) Classic Crossing or 28 Oct 2014 (M425) Hamburg Crossing aboard QUEEN MARY 2. New England & Canada from $1,399 is based on reserving a Balcony stateroom (category DC - obstructed) on the 15 Sept (M420) and 16 Oct (M424) 2014 New England & Canadian Sojourn aboard QUEEN MARY 2. Caribbean from $2,999 is based on reserving a Balcony stateroom (category DC - obstructed) on the 22 Dec 2014 (M501) Caribbean Fiesta aboard QUEEN MARY 2. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two passengers in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourthberth passengers. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses ranging from $55 to $185 per person are additional and subject to change. This offer is capacity-controlled, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discount, including On Board Credit. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Launch fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. Please reference promotion code: RD7. Offer expires 01 September 2014. Ships’ Registry: Bermuda. ©CUNARD 2014. The CUNARD logo and logotype are registered trademarks of Carnival plc, an English company trading as Cunard Line. QUEEN MARY 2, QUEEN ELIZABETH and QUEEN VICTORIA are trademarks owned by CUNARD. All rights reserved in the United States and other countries. Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please contact customer service at 1-800-728-6273.
This email was sent by [Your Name Goes Here], [Your Address Goes Here]
To unsubscribe, respond to [Your Email Goes Here]
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Can you spare a couple days? Maybe you’re looking for something to do during an upcoming weekend? Perhaps celebrate a special occasion? Well, I’ve got just the thing to help you get away, celebrate, forget about it all, and come back new.
During the Great Getaways Sale, save up to 40%* on short cruise and weekend getaways! Relax at Princess Cays® a private island in the Bahamas, swim with the turtles in Grand Cayman or enjoy a new perspective of the extraordinary beauty of the California Coast.
Plus, for a limited time only, get up to $50 to spend onboard^ which you can use toward a drink by the pool, shore excursions, shopping in our the onboard boutiques, a treatment in the Lotus Spa and so much more!
What’s more, 3rd and 4th guests fares start at only $99† – with these incredibly low fares you should definitely bring family and friends along too!
West Coast Getaways
3-day | October 2014 – April 2015
Fares based on Golden Princess® 11/17/14 sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses of up to $85 are additional and subject to change
West Coast Getaways
4-day | September 2014 – March 2015
Fares based on Golden Princess® 11/3/14 sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses of up to $85 are additional and subject to change
Eastern Caribbean Getaways
3- to 5- day | September 2014 – April 2015
Fares based on Caribbean Princess® 11/20/14 sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses of up to $100 are additional and subject to change
Western Caribbean Getaways
4- & 5- day | September 2014 - March 2015
Fares based on Caribbean Princess® 11/6/14 sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses of up to $100 are additional and subject to change
^Free onboard spending money is in the form of an onboard credit. Up to $50 USD onboard credit per stateroom applies to select sailings and varies according to category booked and sailing duration. Any unused onboard credit is non-refundable. Past guests may qualify for lower fares than those advertised that do not combine with the Onboard Credit offer.
† 3rd & 4th guests from $99 is based on a discount off the third and/or fourth person fares in a stateroom. Discount is taken at time of booking.
* Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories, sailings and cruisetours may vary. Fares are per person, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses of $65-$145 are additional and subject to change. This offer applies to new bookings only, is capacity controlled and may not be combinable with select promotions including past guests discounts. Deposits made under this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to princess.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings. Reference promotion code: RX8. Offer expires: August 14, 2014.
Monday, July 28, 2014
All Inclusive European Boutique River Cruises
More choices in 2015
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection proudly offers more European voyages than any
other river cruise line-and in 2015, these award-winning boutique river cruises will feature
more choices than ever before. With six incredible new all-inclusive itineraries and a
magnificent new vessel-S.S. Maria Theresa-there has never been a better time to set sail
onboard the world’s ONLY authentic boutique cruise line™.
BOOK EARLY TO SAVE ON 2015 EUROPE & RUSSIA CRUISES
Early-Booking Savings Offers
Save up to $2,000 per couple by paying in full at time of reservation before October 31, 2014 OR SAVE up to $800 per couple with a deposit at reservation before January 15, 2015.*
For nearly four decades, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection has taken guests to the most spectacular destinations in Europe, Russia, Egypt, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China. In 2006, Uniworld was acquired by The Travel Corporation, a highly successful international travel group with over 25 award-winning brands such as Trafalgar, Insight, Brendan, and Contiki, as well as Red Carnation Hotels—the award-winning five-star luxury hotel collection. The Travel Corporation has made major investments in Uniworld’s river cruise ships and its people. The ultimate goal of these investments is to provide guests with the very finest boutique river cruise experience. Combining our sister companies’ expertise in tour planning and in luxury boutique hotel management with our own decades of superior nautical experience has enabled Uniworld to create a higher standard in luxury river cruising.
* Savings listed in US dollars. Savings amounts vary cruise program and may vary by cabin category. Other restrictions may apply. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit uniworld.com. CST #2075415-20