Friday, August 1, 2014
Big Balcony Event
1 August – 1 September 2014
Enjoy Free Double Upgrades from Inside to Balcony on select Transatlantic Crossings and voyages to the Caribbean, New England & Canada.
Expires 01 September 2014
Cunard Line, operator of the most famous ocean liners in the world, sails legendary voyages including Transatlantic Crossings and World Voyages. Sailing the world’s oceans for over 170 years, Cunard was the first to operate a Transatlantic liner service between England and America and is the only company to provide regularly scheduled service today. Cunard was also the first to sail an around the world voyage in 1922. Cunard Line is the most iconic British liner company in the world sailing flagship Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria - Cunard honors its British heritage by maintaining traditions on board, including a traditional English pub, white-gloved afternoon tea service and Royal Nights themed formal balls.
† New Bookings only. Free Double Upgrade offer is based on reserving an obstructed-view Balcony stateroom (category DC on QUEEN MARY 2 or category CA on QUEEN ELIZABETH or QUEEN VICTORIA) for the price of an Inside stateroom (category ID on QUEEN MARY 2 or category IC on QUEEN ELIZABETH or QUEEN VICTORIA), subject to availability.
* Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Transatlantic Crossings from $999 fare is based on reserving a Balcony stateroom (category DC - obstructed) on the 28 Oct 2014 (M425A) Classic Crossing or 28 Oct 2014 (M425) Hamburg Crossing aboard QUEEN MARY 2. New England & Canada from $1,399 is based on reserving a Balcony stateroom (category DC - obstructed) on the 15 Sept (M420) and 16 Oct (M424) 2014 New England & Canadian Sojourn aboard QUEEN MARY 2. Caribbean from $2,999 is based on reserving a Balcony stateroom (category DC - obstructed) on the 22 Dec 2014 (M501) Caribbean Fiesta aboard QUEEN MARY 2. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two passengers in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourthberth passengers. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses ranging from $55 to $185 per person are additional and subject to change. This offer is capacity-controlled, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discount, including On Board Credit. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Launch fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. Please reference promotion code: RD7. Offer expires 01 September 2014. Ships’ Registry: Bermuda. ©CUNARD 2014. The CUNARD logo and logotype are registered trademarks of Carnival plc, an English company trading as Cunard Line. QUEEN MARY 2, QUEEN ELIZABETH and QUEEN VICTORIA are trademarks owned by CUNARD. All rights reserved in the United States and other countries. Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please contact customer service at 1-800-728-6273.
This email was sent by [Your Name Goes Here], [Your Address Goes Here]
To unsubscribe, respond to [Your Email Goes Here]
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Can you spare a couple days? Maybe you’re looking for something to do during an upcoming weekend? Perhaps celebrate a special occasion? Well, I’ve got just the thing to help you get away, celebrate, forget about it all, and come back new.
During the Great Getaways Sale, save up to 40%* on short cruise and weekend getaways! Relax at Princess Cays® a private island in the Bahamas, swim with the turtles in Grand Cayman or enjoy a new perspective of the extraordinary beauty of the California Coast.
Plus, for a limited time only, get up to $50 to spend onboard^ which you can use toward a drink by the pool, shore excursions, shopping in our the onboard boutiques, a treatment in the Lotus Spa and so much more!
What’s more, 3rd and 4th guests fares start at only $99† – with these incredibly low fares you should definitely bring family and friends along too!
West Coast Getaways
3-day | October 2014 – April 2015
Fares based on Golden Princess® 11/17/14 sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses of up to $85 are additional and subject to change
West Coast Getaways
4-day | September 2014 – March 2015
Fares based on Golden Princess® 11/3/14 sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses of up to $85 are additional and subject to change
Eastern Caribbean Getaways
3- to 5- day | September 2014 – April 2015
Fares based on Caribbean Princess® 11/20/14 sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses of up to $100 are additional and subject to change
Western Caribbean Getaways
4- & 5- day | September 2014 - March 2015
Fares based on Caribbean Princess® 11/6/14 sailing. Taxes, fees and port expenses of up to $100 are additional and subject to change
^Free onboard spending money is in the form of an onboard credit. Up to $50 USD onboard credit per stateroom applies to select sailings and varies according to category booked and sailing duration. Any unused onboard credit is non-refundable. Past guests may qualify for lower fares than those advertised that do not combine with the Onboard Credit offer.
† 3rd & 4th guests from $99 is based on a discount off the third and/or fourth person fares in a stateroom. Discount is taken at time of booking.
* Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories, sailings and cruisetours may vary. Fares are per person, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses of $65-$145 are additional and subject to change. This offer applies to new bookings only, is capacity controlled and may not be combinable with select promotions including past guests discounts. Deposits made under this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to princess.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings. Reference promotion code: RX8. Offer expires: August 14, 2014.
Monday, July 28, 2014
All Inclusive European Boutique River Cruises
More choices in 2015
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection proudly offers more European voyages than any
other river cruise line-and in 2015, these award-winning boutique river cruises will feature
more choices than ever before. With six incredible new all-inclusive itineraries and a
magnificent new vessel-S.S. Maria Theresa-there has never been a better time to set sail
onboard the world’s ONLY authentic boutique cruise line™.
BOOK EARLY TO SAVE ON 2015 EUROPE & RUSSIA CRUISES
Early-Booking Savings Offers
Save up to $2,000 per couple by paying in full at time of reservation before October 31, 2014 OR SAVE up to $800 per couple with a deposit at reservation before January 15, 2015.*
For nearly four decades, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection has taken guests to the most spectacular destinations in Europe, Russia, Egypt, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China. In 2006, Uniworld was acquired by The Travel Corporation, a highly successful international travel group with over 25 award-winning brands such as Trafalgar, Insight, Brendan, and Contiki, as well as Red Carnation Hotels—the award-winning five-star luxury hotel collection. The Travel Corporation has made major investments in Uniworld’s river cruise ships and its people. The ultimate goal of these investments is to provide guests with the very finest boutique river cruise experience. Combining our sister companies’ expertise in tour planning and in luxury boutique hotel management with our own decades of superior nautical experience has enabled Uniworld to create a higher standard in luxury river cruising.
* Savings listed in US dollars. Savings amounts vary cruise program and may vary by cabin category. Other restrictions may apply. For complete details on all promotions, general information, and terms and conditions applicable to all Uniworld trips, please visit uniworld.com. CST #2075415-20
Explore your world with four exceptional offers
Book an ocean-view stateroom or above on select January
2015—April 2016 cruises and receive all four offers below
- FREE Signature Beverage Package - A value of us$100 per day, per stateroom (us$50 per person). Includes wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas and coffee (a daily limit applies)
- FREE Pinnacle Grill Dinner - Guests will receive one FREE dinner (per person) in the elegant and sophisticated Pinnacle Grill.
- FREE or Reduced Cruise Fares for 3rd/4th guests
- 50% Reduced Deposit
Bonus offers for suites: Receive all four offers PLUS a US $300 onboard spending credit per stateroom and a FREE Canaletto dinner when you book a suite!
For more than 139 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. If you are looking for some of the most spacious and comfortable ships at sea, award-winning service, five star dining, extensive activities and enrichment programs and compelling worldwide itineraries, you’ve come to the right place. We are committed to our mission: through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
*Explore4 offers are per person based on Promo ZX, double occupancy, for 1st and 2nd guests sharing a stateroom and excludes 3rd/4th guests, except as provided herein. Explore4 offers are available for new bookings only, are not combinable with Flash promotions, are capacity controlled, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Offers are applicable on select 2015 and 2016 departures. Free Signature Beverage Package and free Pinnacle Grill dinner are available only to ocean-view and above category staterooms. Signature Beverage Package has a daily limit of 15 beverages priced $7.00 USD or lower. Package excludes beverages priced over $7.00 USD and purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In-Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay. Signature Beverage Packages may be used only on the cruise portion of Land+Sea Journeys. Guests receive one complimentary Pinnacle Grill dinner per person, excluding Specialty Dining Events in the Pinnacle Grill such as Le Cirque, De Librije, Master Chef’s Table and Sommelier Dinner. Third/fourth offer is based on sharing a stateroom with 1st and 2nd guests, is valid on select sailings, and is based on Promo Z3/ZT. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses apply to all 3rd/4th offers. Reduced deposit offer is valid for new bookings only. Bookings made on voyages requiring immediate final payment are not eligible for a reduced deposit. Guests who book a suite category stateroom receive one complimentary Canaletto dinner per person and $150 USD per person ($300 USD per stateroom) onboard spending credit. Onboard spending credit is not combinable with regional discounts, Net Rates or other travel agency exclusive offers. Explore4 offers are not transferable or refundable. Other restrictions may apply. Please consult www.hollandamerica.com or your travel advisor for full terms and conditions. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Save $1000 per couple on select 2015 Avalon Waterways Europe river cruises*
Austrian Highlights & Bavaria
Starting At: $ 2889.00
Ship: Avalon Affinity
On this marvelous cruise vacation, visit Austria’s capital, Vienna, and be delighted by its charming small towns-like Melk, Dürnstein, and Grein-before heading into Germany’s Bavaria. First, enjoy Vienna, with its spectacular museums, awe-inspiring St. Stephen’s Cathedral, and delightful music. In Dürnstein, explore the small town above which stand the ruins of the castle where King Richard the Lionheart was imprisoned in 1192. Visit magnificent Melk Abbey, and Grein’s quaint historical theater. In Germany, visit the Bavarian capital of Munich, the charming town of Oberammergau, and the fairytale castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. All of this and much more await you on this wonderful cruise on the Danube River through Austria’s highlights and Bavaria-it’s a vacation of a lifetime!
Tulip Time Cruise
Starting At: $ 2449.00
Ship: Avalon Affinity
Discover picturesque Holland and Belgium in the spring on this marvelous river cruise vacation! Drink in the colorful blooming beauty of famous Keukenhof Gardens, vibrant gardens with the world’s largest bulb flower park, visit one of the charming windmills at Kinderdijk, and learn about Holland’s complex flood controls at the fascinating Delta Works. Discover St. Baaf’s Cathedral in medieval Ghent, explore Antwerp, and visit Maastricht, the university town on the borders of Belgium and Germany. End your cruise with a canal cruise in Amsterdam. All of this is waiting for you on this vacation sure to delight all of your senses!
Capitals Of Central Europe - Eastbound
Starting At: $ 3389.00
Ship: Avalon Affinity
On this magnificent cruise vacation, enjoy seeing some of Central Europe’s splendid capitals-Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, and Budapest-as well as many small towns that dot the landscape along the way. Explore the grounds of majestic Hradcany Castle in Prague, savor a Sachertorte in Vienna, visit St. Martin’s Cathedral in Bratislava, and shop for paprika in Budapest. But in addition to these vibrant cities, there’s even more.explore Germany’s Passau, located at the confluence of three rivers, and Linz, Austria’s third-largest city. Visit the quaint historical theater in the resort town of Grein and one of Europe’s largest and most spectacular monasteries at Melk. Discover Krems in Austria’s Wachau Valley or choose to learn about wine, which is an important part of life in the Wachau region. Guided sightseeing with Certified Local Guides in each city is sure to heighten your experience.
Avalon Waterways sets the standard in river cruising with the newest fleet and extraordinary itineraries. Avalon Waterways also offers small-ship cruises to the Galapagos Islands! Unpack only once, then relax, take in the sights, and let us do the rest.
*Book a select 2015 Avalon Waterways Europe vacation to receive $500 off per person on the cruise/land or cruise only price. For A Taste of the Danube the promotion applies only to the land inclusive price. Offer available on select dates of select cruises. Booking must be made, under deposit, and discount applied between May 7 and September 30, 2014 for travel at select times in 2015. Avalon and Royal Suites excluded. Not applicable to custom tours. Discount will apply to individual members of groups adding a name and non-refundable per person deposit WITHIN the promo window. Not applicable on TBA space. Not combinable with any other offer, other than Journeys Club Repeat Traveler benefit. Applies to new 2015 bookings only, and offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings. Offer reliant on space availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.