Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Great America Steamboat Company
Special offer through April 20th 2012
- Featured Performers: Paul Revere and the Raiders
- Receive up to $150 Onboard Credit
- Sale ends April 20th - book now!
Roll with the Rhythm of America’s Great Rivers
Cincinnati, OH to Memphis, TN – departs May 8
10-day holiday includes 7-night voyage and 1 hotel night in Cincinnati
and Bonus hotel night in Memphis
As the only authentic overnight paddlewheel steamboat on our nation’s rivers, the American Queen offers uniquely exquisite adventures to fascinating destinations throughout America’s Heartland.
On our May 8th departure, you are entitled to up to a $150 per stateroom onboard credit. Book now, offer ends April 20th.
ADDITIONAL Single Savings Offer!
Single Supplement has been reduced to only 20%. Fares for singles start at just $2,394 for this departure.
GREAT AMERICAN STEAMBOAT DISTINCTIONS
- Immersive shore excursions included in every port
- Elegant-casual attire with no formal wear required
- Enthralling showboat-style entertainment & calliope concerts
- Cuisine by famed American Chef Regina Charboneau
- Complimentary wine & beer at dinner
- Specialty dining options at no additional charge
* Onboard credit per stateroom of $75 for Inside Staterooms, $100 for Deluxe Outside Staterooms, and $150 for Superior Outside Staterooms is only applicable to new bookings made by April 20, 2012, and is not combinable with any other individual or group offer. Fares quoted are in U.S. dollars, are per person and do not include air or land transportation. Port Taxes of $49 to $119 per person are additional and not included in the fare. Promotional fares and amenities are capacity controlled, may vary by sailing and category of accommodations and may be withdrawn without notice. The American Queen is owned and operated by the Great American Steamboat Company LLC, Inc.; is regularly inspected by the U.S. Coast Guard; is of American registry; and employs American officers, crew and staff.