Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Discover Vietnam, Cambodia
& The Riches Of The Mekong
This unforgettable 7-night cruise from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City showcases the ancient cultures, temples, rural villages and thriving capitals of Vietnam and Cambodia. Cruise aboard the stunning newly built 124-passenger AmaLotus.
- 50% Off For Your Traveling Companion
- Back by popular demand!
- Cruise Only Starting from $799 for the second passenger
Space is limited, please call for more details
July 2, 2012: AmaLotus, $2,398* (Price for 2)
July 16, 2012: AmaLotus, $2,398* (Price for 2)
August 27, 2012: AmaLotus, $2,698* (Price for 2)
Land program in Hanoi, Siem Reap & Ho Chi Min City available!
The elegantly-decorated AmaLotus features:
- French Colonial design with Khmer artifacts • 90% of staterooms feature balconies
- Staterooms are a spacious 226 sq. ft. • Suites up to 624 Sq. Ft. with a king size bed
- Pool, fitness center and spa • Panoramic Lounge • Library • Restaurant • Gift shop
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to experience the Mekong!
* Rates listed are in U.S. Dollars per stateroom, based upon double occupancy in a Cat. C. Offer available from April 1 to April 30, 2012, applies to new bookings only and is not combinable with any other offers or discounts. In order to receive 50% off discount for the second passenger, first passenger must be booked at brochure fare and both passengers are traveling in the same stateroom. Land program, visa, gratuities, incidental expenses and port charges of $98 per person are not included in the cruise only price. Availability is limited on each cruise and the offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Restrictions may apply. AmaWaterways’ registration as a seller of travel in California does not constitute approval by the State of California. This offer is applicable to the USA and Canada markets only.