Friday, March 30, 2012
Three incredible provinces come together!
Canada’s Atlantic Coast:
10 Days • 13 Meals from $2199*
- Visit beautiful Peggy’s Cove.
- Enjoy a traditional PEI feast in the Village of Avonlea.
- Discover the Hopewell Rocks.
- Learn about the Acadian Culture at La Pays de la Sagouine.
- Travel the famed Cabot Trail.
- Discover Nova Scotia - one of the friendliest places on earth. Travel the famed Cabot Trail and explore the Lighthouse Route. In Halifax, visit beautiful Peggy’s Cove and enjoy a scenic tour of the city highlighting the waterfront. Whether you’re an urbanite, a history buff, a lover of seafood, or an outdoorsman, Nova Scotia has something spectacular for you.
- There just isn’t enough time to enjoy all of the extraordinary moments that make up a New Brunswick experience. From the exhilarating heights of the Bay of Fundy, home to the highest tides in the world, to the Acadian joie de vivre of Le Pays de la Sagouine in the quaint seaside town of Bouctouche, New Brunswick is full of unexpected finds.
- Explore a place both pastoral and charming. Prince Edward Island has welcomed visitors of all ages for hundreds of years. Walk the dramatic beaches of the PEI National Park in Cavendish and stroll the rolling hills. See the landscape that inspired “Anne of Green Gables.” There’s an authentic PEI Experience for everyone who makes this journey.