Monday, December 19, 2011
- Viking has continuously set the standard within the river cruise industry—we have the newest ships and largest staterooms.
- Viking is the most all-inclusive of any river cruise line—from port charges, bottled water and premium bath products in your stateroom to accommodations, wi-fi, meals, complimentary wine with lunch and dinner on board, tours and much more—you pay one low price.
- Six revolutionary new vessels will join our award- winning fleet — the Viking Longships. State-of-the-art Viking Aegir, Viking Embla, Viking Freya, Viking Idun, Viking Njord and Viking Odin feature full-size staterooms with full-size verandas and more.
- The best fleet in Russia just got even better — fully refurbished Viking Helgi, Viking Ingvar, Viking Rurik, and Viking Truvor will sail Russia’s waterways.
- Save an additional 3% when you pay via e-check.
*Offer applies to new bookings only as of December 17, 2011. Air prices are per person, based on the air departure date and include transfers plus all government taxes and fees of approximately $160 and air fuel surcharges. Air seats are limited; airfares are subject to change and are not guaranteed until full payment of air is received. Additional airline-imposed baggage charges may apply; click here to learn more about airline baggage allowances and fees.
*2012 EBD: 2-FOR-1 cruise pricing plus up to 2-FOR-1 roundtrip international air offer is per person on 2012 departures and is considered a single offer. 2-FOR-1 roundtrip international air for Russia, Ukraine and Egypt itineraries departing from BOS, EWR, NYC, PHL or PIT; and China itineraries departing from LAX, PDX, SFO or SEA; all other gateways slightly higher. Europe itineraries receive $300, $400 or $500 off per person & Mekong receives $200 off per person on international air. International air does not have to be purchased to get cruise offer. Must request offer 2012 EBD and book and pay in full at time of booking. Offer expires December 29, 2011.