Thursday, August 4, 2011
Win an Oahu vacation to attend the 2011
Aloha Festivals from HAWAII Magazine!
HAWAII Magazine is giving away a free Hawaiian Airlines round-trip for two to Oahu and a five-day, four-night stay at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa to attend the 2011 Aloha Festivals in September!
The Aloha Festivals, now in its 65th year, is one of Hawaii’s longest-running cultural celebrations. Among the highlights: the 59th annual Waikiki Hoolaulea street party, spanning more than 12 blocks of Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki’s main drag; and the Downtown Honolulu Aloha Street Festival. And you could be on Oahu to attend both, and much more, from Sept. 15-19!
Click here for all the details on entering, but make sure you enter soon! The 2011 Aloha Fest Oahu flyaway contest ends Aug. 19, 2011.
For more information about the 2011 Aloha Festivals, click here.
1. All contest entries must be received by midnight (Hawaii time), Fri., Aug. 19, 2011.
2. Winner and guest from the U.S. Mainland must be able to depart for Honolulu, Oahu, from one of the 10 U.S. Mainland gateway cities served by Hawaiian Airlines on Thurs., Sept. 15, 2011, with the return flight departing Honolulu, Oahu, on Mon., Sept. 19, 2011. Winning tickets are non-transferable. If the winner of the contest is a Hawaii resident not residing on the island of Oahu, he or she and guest will depart for Honolulu, Oahu, on the dates above from the nearest Hawaii airport served by Hawaiian Airlines. Winning airline tickets, hotel accommodations and other prizes are non-transferable. If the winner of the contest is a resident of Oahu, Hawaiian Airlines airfare will not be awarded as part of the prize.
3. Winner and guest must travel on the same Hawaiian Airlines departure and return flights and will be responsible for their own ground transportation.
4. Winner and guest will be responsible for any Hawaiian Airlines baggage fees or onboard fees incurred.
5. Winner and guest will be responsible for all incidental charges (parking, Internet, food, beverages, etc.) incurred while staying at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
6. Employees of aio and its companies, Aloha Festivals, Hawaiian Airlines and Marriott Resorts Hawaii, and their immediate families, are prohibited from entering the contest.
7. We’ll select one winner, at random, from all entries received by midnight (Hawaii time), Fri., Aug. 19, 2011, and notify the winner via e-mail on Mon., Aug. 22, 2011. The winner will be given 24 hours from the time prize winning notification is sent to reply via email before the prize is awarded to another winner.