Wednesday, April 27, 2011
New SilverLeaf Service is now available for Rocky Mountaineer Luxury Rail vacation packages. Guests now have the opportunity to experience a journey through the wild beauty of Western Canada and the majestic Canadian Rockies in a single level dome coach, boasting panoramic views, entertaining on-board commentary, and delicious hot meal service at their seat.
Traveling on Rocky Mountaineer’s First Passage to the West rail journey between Vancouver, British Columbia and Banff, Alberta, guests will journey through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world including the Canadian Rocky Mountains, a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The partially-domed SilverLeaf coach boasts panoramic views through oversized windows and allows guests to move around the coach and interact with other passengers without missing any of the scenery passing by. Delicious hot meals for breakfast and lunch along with additional Onboard Attendants make this an experience to remember.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the oversized windows of the single-level dome coach - 167% larger viewing area than RedLeaf service
- Relax in reclining dome-level seats which can rotate to accommodate groups of four
- Enjoy temperature-controlled comfort
- Overnight in moderate hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel with luggage delivered direct to your hotel
- Includes transfers to and from the train on your package tour
SilverLeaf is available as an upgrade from Rocky Mountaineer RedLeaf Service.